Wednesday, August 19, 2009

First Sewing Project

Grandma Bev visited in July and brought her sewing machine with her! She helped me make these pants for Lauren. I love them, but Lauren hates them with a burning passion. She treats them as if I lined them with live scorpions. I had to bribe her to get her to even try them on (see pictures) but that is the closest they have come to her since then! I just bought a sewing machine yesterday so maybe if I enlist Lauren's help in picking out fabrics and patterns, she will like what I make her. Maybe.


4 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh the disdain. I love them- don't think I could get one leg in them though! lol Ask me sometime about the sewing my mom does for Hannah... hugs

momwithfaithandhope said...

Thank you for commenting on our blog today! I love the pants! If you want to sell them, I'd be happy to buy them!! We call Gracyn "fancy pants" so they're perfect!

rachel said...

great job, mama! once she gets to pick the fabrics, i think she'll love it! we saw some cheap "hello kitty" flannel fabric at Hobby Lobby and Indigo begged me to buy it. i made it into a pair of pants for her. she wouldn't take them off for three days. seriously. have fun!

R... said...

Super cool! Let us know if you decide to make a business of it!