Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Good Neighbors

Our sweet and adorable neighbors, Hazel and Grace, are Lauren's biggest fans in the neighborhood (outside of our house, of course!). We all played outside yesterday and Grace kept saying, "I wish I could hold Lauren again." So cute! They are the nicest girls and play so well with Aidan. We can hardly believe they will be moving away this summer and are sort of refusing to accept it.





And just one more picture of Lauren that I couldn't resist posting, in her Baby Lulu dress:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute! Went in tonight to share with Lauren & Aidan's cousins! We are all enjoying the photos! Love Karen

Anonymous said...

Looks like you're all settling in well! Congrats to all of you- so excited for Lauren to finally be here. A beautiful addition to your wonderful family!

Anonymous said...

Amy, Ryan, Aidan, and Lauren,
Congratulations on your big adventure and family reunion! And THANK YOU for the blog updates and photos! I enjoyed your adventure too!

Thinking of you and sending love and light,
Bergen

shelley said...

I found your blog while researching Taiwan adoptions. We have adopted a 2 yr old from China in Spet of 2006. We would now love to adopt from Taiwan, but don't know much about the process. Do you have a site that would help with my research.

Your baby is perfectly beautiful!!

Shelley Smith
finishingourfamilyfromchina.blogspot.com

bigplastichead said...

Great photos throughout, guys! Karen and I are very glad to see that all of you made it back well. Congratulations and we hope to see you soon!

Patrick

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Amy, She is so beautiful! Please let me know if you need anything.

Love, Lily